01 August 2011

Back on Track

Oh hey there August 1st. I've been waiting for you and knew you would come around eventually. In case you didn't notice, I have gone MIA for a little while. It's funny how sometimes this thing called "life" gets in the way of actually living. But after conquering GORUCK and taking a few weeks off to recover and recuperate I am back on track and ready to go.

The past month has been perhaps one of the busiest times ever on the books in my lifetime thus far. I have spent countless hours working hard and producing results. I have slept very little and had even less free time. But I have enjoyed (nearly) every minute of it and wouldn't trade my place for anything. But now comes the real challenge. I am taking a deep breath (okay, a few deep breaths) and remembering the refocus myself. I am gearing up and beginning my Fall Training! If you need me between now and sometime near the end of 2011 (official "end date" TBD - because we all know this whole lifestyle truly never ends) I will be either working or running. In that order. And doing very little of anything else (with the exception of blogging, of course!) I hope to contribute some truly meaningful and thought provoking posts during my Fall season. I have a goal to recount past races and experiences as well as detail my training and running adventures along the way. There you have it - my promises down in writing. Hold me to it.

I have some truly exciting times and races ahead of me.
Join me on my journey as I cover even more miles.
Consider this my half way mark in the year.
Here's to running it through all the way to 2012.

[132 : 2.75 : 2.75 : 2.75 : 2.75]

No comments:

Post a Comment