28 August 2011

Back to the Streets ...

Run Around Town: Oxford Edition

I attended college at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. It is the place where I first discovered my love for running. This weekend I was blessed with the opportunity to return back and I celebrated with a long(-ish) run on Sunday morning. Follow my (we'll call it) 6 miles (give or take a little bit) as I retrace the steps of my past along the best streets in the world.

"To think in such a place, I led such a life."

early morning gardens
gates to the university
high street - leading uptown
RSC : where i spent MANY hours
NAC
second home
one of the best views in the world
map of the city
cool statue outside my former home / workplace
302 logan lodge ... love.love.love.
memories and life lessons in growing up
LG's future home : can't wait to visit (!)
hometown classic : walk-up version
brickstreet : home of the ever-loving gina
beautiful st. mary's
legendary skipper's and b&d : morning version
king library : don't study too hard
much needed fuel
iconic beta bells
so many memories in BE's room
MU seal at the hub
stepping on the seal (!)
upham arch
kiss your sweetheart at midnight
 
stalking an oxford squirrel
laws hall : MY business school
EGB : @SP got your text right as i was running by
gates to farmer
new business school: movie star material
pulley tower
many many miles logging laps at cook field
making me feel  SO OLD
freshman dorm: tappan hall
sophomore dorm : porter
1977 dodds hall : where my parents met

incredible weekend filled with incredible people. feeling very very blessed.

[132 : 6 : 6 : 24.75 : 24.75]

No comments:

Post a Comment