31 August 2011

Work Hard : Play Harder

From reading my previous posts most people know:
(1) I am a runner.
(2) I work hard.
(3) I love my job.

And I am very lucky to work for a company that allows me to celebrate my love for running in a very cool way. The A&F Challenge is taking place next Thursday on September 8th and I will be participating in the event's 5K run. All proceeds raised will go to The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute to help support the fight against cancer and work to find a cure.


The night promises to be filled with a ton of really great activities. The price of admission includes drinks (beer wine and non-alcoholic beverages) plus an amazing menu filled with lots of tasty treats! (I eat food from our cafe all the time and it is delicious.) There are cool events including the 5K run / walk and 20 mile bike ride. There are lots of activities for kids and families. And two spectacular bands will be giving live performances: Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears, plus Matt & Kim. Be sure to check out this video for more details!

The event will take place in New Albany, Ohio near Columbus - where ANF's Home Office is headquartered. It promises to be a fun time filled with the smiling faces of nice, smart, friendly people. Plus everyone who registers also gets a free tee shirt ... that the boys on my team made! Join in the fun or make a donation to help this amazing cause. Come support the fight against cancer.

The harder the challenge. The greater the reward.
Play Hard. Accept the Challenge. Live the Tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment